Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear weighted belt

Dear weighted belt,

Where have you been all my life? Or atleast, where have you been since I started my life at pool therapy? You gig my just right around the middle, without reminded me of the 30 extra pounds I carry around. Your sweet pockets with adjustable weights, your got colors that blend well with my swimsuit,

I especially go crazy for your quick buckle . Oh how I love things that are fast.

Oh belt, don't throw this letter away before I tell your why I really love you. You make It possible for me to walk 2 mph on the underwater treadmill! I can walk not run because of the extra weight. I can move quickly without the fear of splashing water out of the pool. When I get in the pool, my painful areas float away. I don't have want added pressure to my painful areas, and you do just that! Thank you for making my pool goals and dreams come alive!

Love, your number one fan,
rachel






Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you love me too?
Or do you love to hate me?