Friday, January 8, 2010

Dear Cost Plus,

While I wait for Kate's Speech Therapy, I find myself wandering through Cost Plus. Eyes darting to the left, a red sign. Surley to mean that the items near are less than usual. 75% off!? If I had dog ears (odd to imagine, but I do it frequently, no judging!) they would be perked right up...

What is this? Chocolate covered things with peppermint on top?
DONE.

Once I am done, I have found great deals on boxes (I have an obsession with boxes, and for the past couple weeks, collecting things to make my own gift baskets, although I'm not sure for who, or when), and find that the delicious covered pretzels and popcorn I have are 69 cents....

So as I wrap up my morning adventures,
I must confess,
Cost Plus, I love you.
You made me the happiest I have been in at least a week.
Let's meet up again soon?

PS: my wandering to Ben Franklin and likely Target do not mean anything! I love you the most.

Sincerely,
Nanny Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you love me too?
Or do you love to hate me?