Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Krispy Kreme,

I love you frosting filled doughnuts,
you are the love of my life.

I don't know if I could love another more.
You are consistantly delicious every time,
you make me happy,
de-stress me from the dog getting into everything,
and once the floor is clean,
magically finding more things to chew on,
that I have to fish out of his slobbering jowels.
which is better than fishings things out of Mark's,
I dont get the pointy teeth.

I digress,
and can't help but confess my love for you
as Kate and Emily do a news report on 'why Havoc attacked Kate' -_-
"Katelyn, did Havoc bite you? did he scare you? bite your eye off?" O_O
and now Emily is singing about God and lighting candles.
don't know if it's a real song....

got to love free time :)

Krispy Kreme (meaning Grant and Rachel who dropped them off on the porch :D )
THANK YOU! You saved the evening!
(Funny how any arguing or grumpiness goes away with treats...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you love me too?
Or do you love to hate me?