Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear Ingrid Michaelson,

Dear Ingrid Michaelson,

Thank you for your music. The girls in our family love your CD "Girls and Boys". I'm embarrassed that it took me so long to find your website. YOU HAVE SO MANY MORE CD'S!!!

Thank you for inspiring me so many days and night. Comforting me on drives, stuck in traffic. That drive was my longest drive in a year, and it was just to the airport!

Thanks for lyrics that express my heart. Or just make it happy. And for the awesome way the music is built around the lyrics.

Thanks for "The Way I am", which became my last child's birth song. And thanks for the inspiration to finally write a post about my kids birth songs.

You are awesome.

Love, your adoring fan,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you love me too?
Or do you love to hate me?