Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear SeaTac Airport,

I hate you.
With all the energy in my body, I dislike every aspect of you.

Due to miscommunication (and the boyfriend in Boise, with a dead phone) or faith that I retain information (which I don't), I was stuck pacing inside and outside of you. (each way is 1/2 mile, inside 5 times and outside 4), to find Jeremy's family. To my knowledge the flight came in at 10am from Kansas. As I was walking out of your skybridge to my car at noon, Denise shouts my name. I found them, drove 2 hrs to Montesano to drop them off and 2.5 hrs back.

I was downstairs for 2 hours, frantic, paged them twice, and almost in tears. Airport, why didn't you tell me there was an upper arrival section, and that they only had carry-ons? The flight was at 10:30am from Kentucky, but the connection was from Chicago, they were upstairs the whole time (came it at 10:50). And I should have logically been able to come to his conclusion, right? -_-

This will be prevented in the future airport, she now has my number, and Jeremy is home with a charged phone.

The stress you caused me was unnecessary, and mean. I am going on a flight in July....and know the journey through your all-too-big, too-many floors will be much better.

In the mean time, I will dispise you.

If you were'nt so usefull I would wish you would burst into flames.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you love me too?
Or do you love to hate me?